It is an honor to present from Malaysia to Racheal Lisabeth Peter – Model – Beauty Queen – Maharani Malaysia Finalist. Racheal is our first guest from Malaysia and she gives me a fabulous interview.
Welcome Racheal Lisabeth Peter!!!
1.- Racheal, you were born in Malaysia, What do you like about your hometown in Malaysia?
– I love that Malaysia have lots of different culture, race and beliefs but we all still manage to live in harmony.
2.- What are your hobbies? What makes you laugh a lot or does it give you a lot of joy?
– Animals are my passion. Being around them makes me happy. Their well being brings joy and happiness.
3.- International Model, Maharani Malaysia Finalist . When do you decide to take your first steps as a model and beauty pageants? What feeling do you have achieving your dreams, your passions and being a recognized influencer woman today?
– I have decided to take my first step as a model at the age of 12 during my mother’s college exhibitions (she is a fashion designer). And now as a 18 year old, I have realize that nowadays, younger generation have been struggling with lots of insecurity and often get bullied for being different.
This encourage me to step in. I know the feeling of being isolated because I was a bully victim myself and i want to this platform to share my experience and story to inspire younger generation to always be kind and embrace their differences as they grow. I’m grateful for having my family, coach, friends and fans to support my journey in pageantry. I won’t be the woman I am today if its not because of them.
4.- What do you think is the distinctive, unique stamp of Racheal in each activity carried out as a person and model?
– Energetic and supportive
5.- Whats is the main virtue that any woman must have to be an internacional model?
– Brave, humble and kind
6.- Are you aware of being an influential woman for thousands of girls who want to be models? How important is it to you to be an idol for many girls and teenagers?
– I have always wanted to influence younger girls into becoming someone who is much more confident, brave and most importantly, kind. Modelling isn’t just a place for them to chase glamour and popularity, but it is a platform to show that beauty can be in any size, shape, colour and even height. As a woman, we have always been so obsessed with chasing the beauty standard without thinking of how it may impact our own health and happiness.
7.- What was your feeling the first time you modeled in front of a video camera? What did you feel the first time at a beauty pageant?
– I have a mix feeling which is nervous and excited. I am nervous because I’m not a fan of a camera. I rarely take picture of myself and it really makes me feel uncomfortable to have a camera following me around. But at the same time I am excited because I love challenges. Not only it helped me to get out of my comfort zone and be someone who is much more confident , but also I started to find myself enjoying every moment on the stage.
8.- What do you think about the power of social media today?
– It can influence and change people mindset
9.- How do you like to interact with your followers on social media? Whats your favorite social media?
– I’m not someone who is very active on social media but i think my favourite social media is Instagram. I can interact with them by doing live and by giving some positive comments or just text them personally.
10.- What would you advise young people who have talent but do not dare to take the next step? What would you advise parents who do not support their children’s talents?
– I would give them advice to feel more confident about their talent because if you are not confident enough, you will think that your talent isn’t good enough to be showcased to the world. As for the parents who do not support their children, I have no rights to judge any parents but I believe would every parent should give their child a chance to improve their talent quality and do whatever their child enjoy to do.
11.- What important lessons have you learned from the world of fashion and beauty pageants?
– The important lesson that i have learned is that there is a lot of challenges and influence to be in this industry. It depends on which surroundings and influences that you want to be in. Also, it is an amazing opportunity to be in this industry and I’m so grateful for that. Everyone is amazing and I make no regrets.
12.- Racheal, being a model for you has been easy? Were there obstacles? How did you overcome obstacles?
– As for me i don’t think it is an easy task to do. I have struggle with my insecurity one of them is my smile. I have learn to appreciate on what god has given to me and I started to learn to love myself. So that is how i overcome one of my obstacles. When you are happy and confident with yourself, you can be anything you want.
13.- Have you thought about being an actress? Do you like the entertainment industry?
– I love being in the entertainment industry. I have a thought of being an actress. If I get the chance to choose on what genre type of movie, I would like to be in an adventure, fantasy and cultural genre movie one day.
14.- Worldwide, women have acquired a greater role even though there are societies where they are still abused. What is your opinion of the role of women in the future in these societies?
– In my opinion, the role of women in this future society is that we can be anything we wanted to be. Either we want to be an astronaut, a singer, a dancer, a business woman, it doesn’t matter. We all have our own unique speciality and dont let anything or anyone ask you to change n be someone who you are truly not. We as a woman, we have rights and capable of being someone who is successful as well as men.
15.- Racheal, what is your motivation and what do you feel grateful for every day?
– I have always been grateful to everything I have. I’m motivated and always looking forward to meet my love ones which is my family members. Everyday, they are my cable of motivation and having them in my life is allIi need and I am blessed to have them as my family and my number one supporter in everything I do.
16.- Racheal, Do you like to travel? What countries do you know? What other countries would you like to know and which places do you recommend to visit from Malaysia?
– I have never travel to another country before but one day I would like travel to Australia. I heard that Australia is a country that is surrounded by nature and animals. I would love to go to Australia once I had the chance.
In Malaysia, we have a lot of interesting place for tourist to visit. As for me, I’m from north borneo sabah and I would like to recommend you to come and visit according to your liking. Example if you love hiking, you can come visit to Mount Kinabalu. If you love nature, you can come to Hidden Hill which located in Kundasang. And if you are a fan of island and a sea, you should come visit to Pulau Manukan and pulau Sapi by Ferry or you can just go Pulau Mabul which located near to Semporna.
17.- You and me (Jaime William) are going to play ping pong, I will tell you one word and you will answer with another word that comes to your mind.
– Marriage (vows)
– Childrens (Future)
– Love (symbol)
– Malaysia (BOLEH) “Means CAN”
– Travel (lover)
– Abortion (Avoidance)
– Dance (Happily)
– Sing (Enjoyably)
– Europe (Beautiful)
– America (Diversity)
– Sport (Excellent)
– Money (Exchange)
– Parents (Strength)
– Dreams (Motivation)
– Passion (key)
– Madness Percentage (Low)
– Character (Grateful)
18.- Racheal, your last words or final tips
I BELIEVE that there is no specific definition of beauty but embracing one’s difference os what makes you beautiful. This is the message special especially for the everyone who have been struggling with insecurity for being different, you dont have to be perfect, you just have to be the best version of yourself and always believe in yourself no matter what. This motivation inspire me to do more than what i could ever imagine and here I am today, persuing my biggest success in the age of 18.
Racheal Lisabeth Peter
Interview conducted by Jaime William Mostacero Baca with – Racheal Lisabeth Peter – Malaysia
Racheal Lisabeth Peter Contact: Instagram- WhatsApp
Interview authorized in writing by Instagram – WhatsApp : Racheal Lisabeth Peter – Perumira – Jaime William
All Rights Reserved in the name of Racheal Lisabeth Peter – Perumira – Jaime William