It is an honor to present from the Netherlands, the natural beauty and talent of Kyara Koppert, young dancer and model. Kyara is also Miss European Global Netherlands-Finalist, Miss Charity of Zuid-Holland 2023.
Kyara gives me an unmissable interview where we get to know the young woman beyond the catwalks and pageants.
Welcome Kyara Koppert!!!
1.- Kyara, you were born in Netherlands, What do you like about your hometown in Netherlands?
* The most beautiful thing is that The Netherlands is such a small but divers country. In 3 hours you van drive the whole country but we have different highlights in our country. think about the beach and tulip fields, these two are my favorites.
2.- What are your hobbies? What makes you laugh a lot or does it give you a lot of joy?
* Dancing means the world to me
3.- International Model, Miss European Global Netherlands-Finalist, Miss Charity of Zuid-Holland 2023 When do you decide to take your first steps as a model and beauty pageants?
* My noteer signed me up for a Photoshoot when i was 10 years old. Actually I never stopped modeling but one year ago asked someone me to join the local pageantry.
4.- You are dancer. When and Why did you decide to make dance part of your life?
* I started with gymnastics, later I had to choose an education and I did auditioj for Lucia Marthas Dance Institute for Performing Arts in Amsterdam. I graduated last July and now my job is Dance Choreographer at Club ROBINSON in Cabo Verde.
5.- What feeling do you have achieving your dreams, your passions and being a recognized influencer woman today?
* I do what i like and I will see how far I come with my power and will.
6.- What do you think is the distinctive, unique stamp of Kyara in each activity carried out as a person, dancer and model?
* Because of my power and will. In everything what I do, I will start with 100% and I will never give up on my dreams.
7.- Whats is the main virtue that any woman must have to be an internacional model?
* Be yourself, be the best version of yourself & be nice to others than they will be nice to you.
8.- Are you aware of being an influential woman for thousands of girls who want to be models? How important is it to you to be an idol for many girls and teenagers?
* Actually this is not my goal, I follow my dreams and Im doing what I like. For now this is where I am.
9.- What was your feeling the first time you modeled in front of a video camera? What did you feel the first time at a beauty pageant?
* I was very happy, I found a place to be myself and way to get more confident.
10.- What do you think about the power of social media today?
* Social media have positive and negative sides. But for me it shows who a person is and what there is going on in someone’s life.
11.- How do you like to interact with your followers on social media? Whats your favorite social media?
* Instagram is the app I use everyday. Im a year in Africa for work and via Instagram my parents, family and friends can follow what I do. Besides that it is a page with all memories af my last 5 years.
12.- What would you advise young people who have talent but do not dare to take the next step? What would you advise parents who do not support their children’s talents?
* Respect the choices of your children give them at least a change, go for it you only live ones.
13.- What important lessons have you learned from the world of fashion and beauty pageants?
* Choose for yourself, it is all about you so follow your dreams.
14.- Kyara, being a model and dancer for you has been easy? Were there obstacles? How did you overcome obstacles?
* Of course there were obastacles. How many times people told me your not good enough, you’re a bad dancer, Why are you a model. But this all will not let me quit. Kosten to yourself and not to others.
15.- Have you thought about being an actress? Do you like the entertainment industry?
* Yess when I was Young I tried it. But I found out dancing is my station and modeling is extra because these are my passions.
16.- Worldwide, women have acquired a greater role even though there are societies where they are still abused. What is your opinion of the role of women in the future in these societies?
* Mens or womens, for me it is the same and in the end we need eachother.
17.- Kyara, what is your motivation and what do you feel grateful for every day?
* My motivation is the days I Will be on Earth. There are people who had 1 or 14 years and I already have 20. Every day is a memorie and every memorie has is own story.
18.- Kyara, Do you like to travel? What countries do you know? What other countries would you like to know and which places do you recommend to visit from Netherlands?
* Yes I like to travel, this is where I found my rest. On my bucketlist is Thailand, Maledives & Portugal. For the Netherlands you have to visit Utrecht & Scheveningen.
19.- You and me (Jaime William) are going to play ping pong, I will tell you one word and you will answer with another word that comes to your mind.
– Marriage : Ring
– Childrens : Girl
– Love : Family
– Netherlands : Hollandia
– Travel : Robinson
– Abortion : No
– Dance : Lucia Marthas
– Sing : Lucia Marthas
– Europe : Pageantry
– America : Dream
– Sport : Gymnastics
– Money : Escudos
– Parents : Love
– Dreams : Dance
– Passion : Dance
– Madness Percentage : Happy Percentage
– Character : Loyal, Kind, social, Perseverance and Friendly
20.- Kyara, your last words or final tips
Be Yourself, do it for yourself
Interview conducted by Jaime William Mostacero Baca with – Kyara Beau Koppert – Netherlands
Kyara Beau Koppert Contact: Instagram – Whatsapp
Interview authorized in writing by Instagram – Whatsapp : Kyara Beau Koppert – Perumira – Jaime William
All Rights Reserved in the name of Kyara Beau Koppert – Perumira – Jaime William