“All of us have dreams and ambitions, and we all should support each other on them, support your child with their talent and believe will make you very proud”
“I believe and I every time I say if you are crowned beauty queen is for one reason, its beauty with purpose, Queen with a heart to help others not only the beauty but the inner beauty, I never gave up of my dreams”
“I would recommend visiting the south of Portugal, Algarve during the summer its amazing very popular for being one of the best tourist places in Europe”
It is an honor to present from Portugal to Leila Samati, Top Model, Beauty Queen , Miss World Guinea Bissau 2019, Miss Africa Great Britain 2018/2019 & Miss Catwalk. Leila opened her heart to us and gladly granted us an interview:
1.- Leila, you were born in Portugal, What do you like about your hometown? What are your hobbies? What makes you laugh a lot or does it give you a lot of joy?
- Yes I was born In Portugal my hometown its the most beautiful city Portimao in Algarve, everyone treats you very well and there is so much to see and visit.
- My hobbies do makeup I love how creative we can be doing makeup.
- What makes me laugh a lot it’s my little brother jokes and Kevin hart movies.
2.- Model, beauty queen, Miss World Guinea Bissau 2019 – Miss Africa Great Britain 2018/2019 and Miss Catwalk. When do you decide to take your first steps as a model, beauty pageants and beauty queen? What feeling do you have to achieve your dreams, your passions and being a recognized woman today?
- I decided to take the first steps as profissional in 2014 a huge fashion in my hometown in front of hundreds of people since that day I discover that I enjoy being on stage and that I really enjoy modelling, then in 2017 I entered my first beauty pageant and from then I took part of few more beauty pageants.
- I believe and I every time I say if you are crowned beauty queen is for one reason, its beauty with purpose, Queen with a heart to help others not only the beauty but the inner beauty, I never gave up of my dreams they could be the hardest dream to achieve but was not impossible, I’m glad today I went forward and made my dreams came true and be recognized today not only for my beauty but for the work I did and I’m proud of.
3.- What do you think is the distinctive, unique stamp of Leila in each activity carried out as a person and model?
- The distinctive, unique stamp of Leila is definitely the Smile, energy and happiness, I am very positive person you would see me very energetic and smiling even on the more serious moments, for example on the final day of Miss world backstage everyone was very nervous, but I was the only singing dancing and enjoying the moments and not let the nervous take control of me.
4.- What was your feeling the first time you modelled in front of a video camera? What did you feel the first time at a beauty pageant?
- First time I modelled in front of a video camera I was really shy,/timid and because everything was so new for me, and on my first beauty pageant I feel like its a big responsibility not on modelling but with a purpose.
5.- What do you think about the power of social networks today? What’s your favorite social network? Why?
- Power of social networks has a big impact on society today, is through them we manage to do a lot of our daily activities is through them I was able to share with the world my social projects is through them I was able to continue inspiring other girls.
6.- What would you advise young people who have talent but do not dare to take the next step? What would you advise parents who do not support their children’s talents?
- I came across in my charity missions many children’s super talented , but they would not dare to take the next step because of lack of support or conditions, I came across parents who do not support their children’s talents and they have the conditions, unfortunately these cases are worldwide, but I always try to send the message to their parents ” All of us have dreams and ambitions, and we all should support each other on them, support your child with their talent and believe will make you very proud” all they need is a helping hand little push, an incentive, and believe they will make the difference.
7.- What important lessons have you learned from the world of fashion and beauty pageants? Did you have obstacles?
- The lesson I learned is to always be myself and enjoy every single moment of any adventure, today can be a competition but tomorrow they will be amazing memories.
8.- Worldwide, women have acquired a greater role even though there are societies where they are still abused. What is your opinion of the role of women in the future in these societies?
- Role of women in future in these societies would be an amazing speaker, powerful, inspirational and a great example for the young generation.
9.- Leila, what is your motivation and what do you feel grateful for every day?
- My motivation is Mum and I every day and always feel grateful to her, for being my mum, my manager, my best friend my everything.
10.- Leila, Do you like to travel? What countries do you know? What other countries would you like to know and which places do you recommend to visit from the USA, your country?
- Love travelling, I have been to Switzerland, France, Spain, Italy, Guinea Bissau and obviously Portugal and United kingdom, I would love to visit Dubai, Turkey… I would recommend visiting the south of Portugal, Algarve during the summer its amazing very popular for being one of the best tourist places in Europe.
11.- Finally, Leila, warm greetings from our country to yours.
Thank you very much Jaime William
Contacto realizado vía : Instagram & Correo Electrónico
Entrevista autorizada vía Whatsapp : Leila Samati – Perumira – Jaime William
Derechos Reservados a nombre de Leila Samati – Perumira – Jaime William